7.29.2011

I am in serious doubt and not even Linux can help me.

Oh noes. Looks like it's that time of the week again!

Happy friday, fellas. Unfortunately, I could not allocate much time for blogging today and today's post is like an expensive restaurant's cupcake: short and sweet. The reasons are various, and this time I'll not punch you for citing lack of inspiration.

With the end of internship approaching, it's natural that you feel accomplished, thank-godding about it since a phase of life has passed by quite literally. It also means that you can go back to the standard wake-piss-eat-websurf-fap-nap routine that you missed during all these months. But how about later on?

I have been trying to think about how is this internship going to help me with my professional shit. For sure that is the one thing that matters! And I am yet to answer such question... my bright mind hasn't come with an explanation, neither has google's and now I'm starting to feel even more hopeless because not even the Linux Manual pages have an answer for me:
Oh man...



Tell you what, I'll go to the bar with a couple of chaps and make sure I discuss the above topic very thoroughly. With a couple of beers to follow. And a couple of shots too. Pretty sure that'll do it!

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment